Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fergie - I Am Bisexual


Los Angeles - Fergie confession that she is bisexual had not surprising husband, actor Josh Duhamel, because, from the start Fergie was told everything to him.
I am a very open person. From the beginning, I was told the truth. Everyone was acting like as if it were a new trend. Look back 4-5 years ago, you’ll get the same answer,” said Fergie Black Eyed Peas
Fergie disclosure by some people mentioned as a revenge for her husband that recently Josh Dudamel reported had slept with a stripper.Fergie denies this.
For her, this is not an effort to clean her selves in the middle of shocking news to her husband. Nor precaution before her sexual orientation be a big headline in media.
To Gay magazine, The Advocate, Fergie revealed that her hot sexual orientation was well-documented. So there was nothing to be covered.
And, she said, a new story about her bisexual orientation in the past, it is not surprising Dushamel.

I was always honest with him. I think women are beautiful. I enjoy the fun with women. I do not shy to admit it. The problem is I also like a good guy,” said Fergie.

No comments:

Post a Comment