Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nicole Kidman: Post-Baby Curves Helped Me Land Nine

What did Nicole Kidman find to be an expected plus to giving birth, besides the baby? Bigger breasts. “They’re not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it!” she tells the December/January issue of Ladies’ Home Journal. “I felt very Woman. When you’ve had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling.”

Even more than that, Kidman, 42, jokes that her fuller bosom helped earn her a role in the upcoming musical Nine, starring Daniel Day-Lewis.

“[I had] big boobs because I was breast feeding – I was perfect for it,” she tells Entertainment Tonight Canada. “I wouldn’t get cast now.”

Not that she was champing at the bit to become a working mom again after baby Sunday Rose was born. But she says, she couldn’t resist the chance to work with Day-Lewis, director Rob Marshall and the rest of the star-studded cast.

“I was not looking to go back to work. I went back to work because this was … the perfect kind of scenario,” she tells ET Canada of Nine. “Part of me was nervous about going back to work … but they said I could bring my baby to the set, and Rob didn’t seem to find that a problem at all, so then I was like ‘Uh, this is heaven.’ “

No comments:

Post a Comment