Monday, November 16, 2009

Taylor Swift Likes the Single Life



It’s the next best thing to having Taylor Swift show up in the flesh in your living room – the country singer in 3-D on the cover of InStyle magazine’s December issue, out Nov. 20.


But the special effects and fashion-magazine first is beside the point for fans who want to learn more about her rumored romance with Taylor Lautner, he costar in the upcoming movie Valentine’s Day.
“He and I have gotten really close,” she says. “It would be confusing on the set with two Taylors in the same scene. They were like, ‘Taylor, on your mark – no, not you, the other one!’ So halfway through the shoot, I said, ‘How about you guys call me Swifty and call him Taylor?’ “


Yet, at the same time, she seems to deflate the rumors.

“I’ve never thought it was a curse to be single, and at this point in my life, I’m in the mind-set where I choose to be single –] like I got to light scented candles and write in my diary and I wouldn’t have time for that if I had a boyfriend right now!”

As for Lautner, he enjoyed portraying her wanna-be boyfriend on the silver screen – if that’s all it was.
“Taylor is hilarious,” he says.

“It was definitely not hard to play her love interest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment